About Hidden Gems
Hidden Gems was started in 2015 by Craig Tuch, who by then had been successfully self-publishing romance novels on Amazon for a number of years under a variety of pen names, with many of his books becoming Amazon bestsellers. He launched Hidden Gems with a simple romance newsletter (which is still going strong), but it was the industry leading ARC program—and its expansion to include more than 15 different genres—that turned the site into one of the most respected and trusted self-publishing service companies around. Over 4000 authors have used, and continue to use, the variety of popular author services now being offered in order to increase their sales, improve their visibility, and meet their publishing goals.
- Author Platform Rocket - How to Build Your Review Team
- Write Hot Podcast - Book Reviews with Hidden Gems
- Kindlepreneur - Episode 36: Amazon Book Review Policies – Can We Give a Book for Free for Reviews?
- Kindlepreneur - How Does Amazon Handle Book Reviews?
- Mark Dawson's Self Publishing Formula - The Advanced Reader Powerhouse - with Craig Tuch
- Write Hot Podcast - Book Promotion with Hidden Gems Founder Craig Tuch
- Bradley Charbonneau - Transforming Readers, Parents, and Kids into Writers with Craig Tuch
- Round Logo
- Square Logo 1
- Square Logo 2
- Banner Logo